HOSTEL & SPA WALDKURBAD
Situated in the green countryside and yet close to the centre, a true paradise of rest and relaxation is awaiting you.
The ideal place for people who would like to combine their stay in Freiburg/Black Forest with a top quality yet inexpensive accommodation and first-class wellness facilities, offering rest as well as physical and emotional recreation with a wonderful positive effect on their health. Signposted walking trails start right at the premises, i.e. to the famous “Schauinsland”.
• Bright hostel rooms
• All beds supplied with individual light and power sockets
• Extra long beds available
• All rooms with hardwood floor
• Separate ladies’ area (sanitary, beauty, showers, sauna)
• Information and recreation lounge
• Extra holiday bonus: no radio, no TV
Without extra charge:
• Closed yard for bicycles
• Bathing garden, including sauna, lawn for sunbathing etc. from 7.30am.
• WLAN free
• Table tennis
• Shared kitchen from end of March – end of October
• Breakfast € 5.50; from 7.30am - 11am, advance reservation welcome
• Bistro (salad bar, vegetarian/vegan food)
• Washing machine, dryer, € 3.50 each
• Bicycles for rent on request
• Maps, reading material
• Credit card payment
Office hours: 7.30am - 9.30pm
Check-in: From 3pm to 9pm, please communicate late arrivals
Arrivals after 9pm: additional charge of € 5
Check-out: Up to 11am
Free use of spa area ends at 11 am.
Rates* in €/night
Incl. sauna & SPA area
Four shared rooms (for up to 4, 6, 8 and 9 persons)
Single bed: € 29
Double bed for 1 person: € 34
Double bed for 2 persons: € 28,50/person
Double room south with a balcony
1 person: € 54
2 persons: € 35,50/person
Double room east, small
1 person: € 47
2 persons: € 32,50/person
*) Per person plus single payment of € 4.50 washing charge for bed linen, shower towel and large sauna towel, if no own linen and towels available (sleeping bags not accepted).
Instructions for use:
• Use of the garden and SPA facilities is compulsory without clothes.
• Common area as well as ladies‘ shower and beauty area.
• No pets allowed.
SPA – SAUNA AND HEALTH FACILITIES
In our SPA you can avail of the relaxing experience and effect of our sauna and steam bath with a great positive impact on your health. Enjoy a wide range of additional amenities. A spacious garden for bathing in light and air, with the saunas, steam bath, warm room, an outdoor pool, different reclining areas and other recreational facilities are at your disposal. In addition to the common bathing area there is a separate full-fledged sauna area for ladies.
For best effect on your health the complete common and ladies‘ areas including the gardens are to be used without bathing clothes.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS TREATMENTS
Approximately 12 treatment operators offer a wide range of health and wellness treatments from different cultural backgrounds; appointment required.
Normal rate (no time restriction)
Special rates (daily, with time restriction, no further discounts)
1) End of morning rate.
2) Less than 1 ½ hours; if exceeded, the normal rate will be charged;
3) The last 2 hours before closing time every day.
Junior rates (applies to all rates, no further discounts)
Discounts (daily within the normal rate, no further discounts)
Money card, transferable
Our bistro offers freshly prepared fruit and vegetable juices as well as exclusively vegetarian and vegan dishes.
SPA – BATHING AREA
Monday – Saturday: 7.30am – 10.30pm
Sundays and bank holidays: 7.30am – 9.30pm
Breakfast daily: 7.30am – 11.00am
Salad bar up to approx. 1½ hours before closing time
Warm dishes up to approx. ½ hour before closing time
Check-in daily: 3.00pm – 9.00pm
Later arrivals need to be communicated; surcharge for late arrivals: 5 €
Check-out daily: 7.30am – 11.00m
All of the Hostel and SPA facilities are strictly non-smoking.